Fatbikes are something new, exciting and fun. Don’t be lazy – go FAT with Fatbikes Rental Spain
WE PROMISE, YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE
Why Fatbikes ?
1. A fatbike (also called fat bike or fat-tire bike) is an off-road bicycle with oversized tires, typically 3.8 in (97 mm) or larger and rims 2.6 in (66 mm) or wider, designed for low ground pressure to allow riding on soft unstable terrain, such as snow, sand, bogs and mud.
Fat biking has transitioned relatively quickly from a fringe novelty to a central facet of the mountain bike experience.
2. It puts the fun back in mountain biking. Instead, just go for a spin, smell the flowers, take in the view, drink a beer, and have fun. Fat bikes are helping thousands of riders remember how to chill out and enjoy the moment.
3. You’ll ride places you never thought you’d be able to pedal a bike. Riders are using fat bikes to traverse muddy, sandy, rocky shorelines in epic adventures. You can even tool around sand dunes in the desert, mud pits in never-dry locations, and much, much more. Fat bikes are definitely mountain bikes, but they’re so much more. It might be more appropriate to refer to these pedal-powered behemoths as “all terrain bikes,” as they allow you to–quite literally–ride anywhere.
4. Rocks are so easy, it feels like cheating! More and more riders are shredding their local singletrack trails aboard their fat bikes, during the summer. Fatbikes do a superb job of smoothing out the rock gardens and technical features of a trail. In fact, shredding through gnar feels almost too easy on a full suspension or Bluto-equipped-hardtail fat bike. It almost feels like cheating somehow… but it’s not.
5. Increased comfort during the ride. Fat tires don’t need to be inflated very much, as they provide high comfort standards at lower tire pressure. The pressure fat tires can support can go as low as 15 or 10 psi, maybe even lower. Also, fat tire bikes are rigid and are not equipped with any kind of suspension system. They don’t really need any suspension as it is “integrated” into the tires. That’s right, fat tires become squishier at lower pressure values and the elasticity of the rubber helps absorb shocks, increasing comfort.
6. Better Balance Since the contact surface is wider, fat tires also translate into better balance. That is why fat tire bikes are perfect for those learning how to ride a bike. With some practice, even the most inexperienced rider can get the hang of it in no time. And since they won’t go very fast, unless the rider has some serious muscle power, beginners are less likely to get injured.
7. A new way of socializing, and having fun The unique look and features of fat bikes simply make riding them fun. Getting a fat bike is simply a way to ride local trails, while getting a different perspective. On the other hand, fat bikes are a good excuse to socialize. Some experienced bike owners need something to slow them down in order for their friends and dear ones to keep up with them. The comical proportions of fat tire bikes will make riders stand out. But riding such a bike is the only way to understand why everybody is talking about it. Riding a fat tire bike is not about speed, it’s about enjoying the outdoor at a slower and comfortable pace.
Fat bike tires are enjoyable means of transportation. They provide a good grip on uneven terrain and allow sport lovers to get a good workout even when the ground is covered with snow. Since they are not widely spread in some areas, riding a fat bike is bound to make an impression on friends and family members.
“Riding a fat bike is a whole new experience,” says Nelson. “You can’t really compare it to mountain biking.” That’s because nothing hugs the trail quite like five inches of knobby tire—it creates a sense of flotation on soft surfaces where a traditional mountain bike tire would just sink in. So while it’s possible that a fat bike might be slower in certain conditions, it can be more fun—and inspire more confidence—to ride on a wider variety of terrain. “Riding your bike in the middle of the woods in winter is absolutely breathtaking,” says Nelson. “All of your subconscious fear of roots and rocks disappears because the obstacles are hidden by a beautiful white blanket of snow.”
Click this link to learn more :